To understand and feel how and why binary and ternary rhythms are different.
How to use your right and left hands properly with the two systems every djembe player uses.
Prasing systems used with different categories of binary and ternary rhythms.
How to sing rhythms properly. This will make you able to understand when Africans sing rhythms for you and, to be understood too !
Available subtitles for this course are English, French and Italian.
- Listening to rhythms Part I FREE PREVIEW
- Listening to rhythms Part - II
- Listening to rhythm Part - III
- Phrasing introduction
- Phrasing binary rhythms - Part I
- Phrasing binary rythms - Part II
- Phrasing binary rhythms - Part III
- Type 1 & Type 2 ternary rhythms FREE PREVIEW
- Phrasing Type 1 ternary rhythms
- Phrasing Type 2 ternary rhythms
- Singing rhythms